Followers

Monday 23 May 2016

Dream Valley-Use a Doily

Hello everyone,

It's been a lovely day here in Northampton, beautiful weather and my last day at work till next Tuesday. I plan to do a bit of sewing, if I manage to get something made I'll post it.

There's a new challenge over at:
The theme is:
Add a Doily
 Sponsoring the challenge this week is:


Image - Little Flower Girl from our sponsor, such a sweetie isn't she?
Coloured with - Markers, chalks & glamour dust
Butterflies - cut on cameo glittered with pee wee & glamour dust
Sentiment - cut on cameo

Have a lovely evening!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is really, really lovely card Carole, such pretty colours and a super sweet image xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous love the colouring x

Wendy L said...

Sweet card CArole, I,m seeing this image afew times around blogland. xxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Carole! I love the colour combo. Such a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! :-)
Hope you have a good evening!
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

MagsB said...

Adorable, Carole, what pretty colours!

love Mags B x