Followers

Thursday 31 March 2016

Wonderful Day

Good Morning,

I'm hoping to have a wonderful day out with my lovely Sister, plan a bit of shopping then lunch.
Then home to spend a bit of time in my craft room for a play on my new sewing machine. I want to have a go at free motion, got as far as getting the machine out yesterday but was not brave enough.

Here is a card I made a while ago now but never got round to sharing:


Sentiment - Sheena stamp
Printed craft card  banners - printed from Dreamees CD
Flowers - Dreamees stamp
Foliage - MB die

Hope the day is wonderful for all my lovely visitors.



6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card!! Love the flag banners behind that lovely sentiment and flowers. Hope you had a lovely day. I bought some fabric to make some cullottes so hope to get my machine out this weekend xx

Judith said...

This is lovely Carole - the flowers are so pretty and a great design too hugs Judith x

Anonymous said...

Hi Carole stunning card , love the colours x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
I'm not usually into browns but this is striking. Just beautiful!
Best wishes.
Ang x

MagsB said...

I love this vintage card, Carole, so elegant!

love Mags B x

Janice said...

What a pretty card Carole, love the shades of brown bad the gorgeous flowers, very sweet, Jx