Followers

Thursday 28 January 2016

Heart to Heart

Good Evening,
I thought I would share a card with you that I made after getting some inspiration from pinterest . 
The card I saw had flowers punched out which I thought would work using hearts, so here it is:


I used the cameo to design & cut the heart aperture panel. Scraps of papers printed from a Dreamees CD were stuck to a smaller piece of white card using the aperture panel to position in the correct place. I then doodled black lines and dots on the panel and stamped the sentiment. Foam tape was used to apply this to the piece with patterned paper on, this was then glued onto a black piece of card. Gems were then added for a bit of sparkle.
Hope you likey!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Is beautiful Carole x

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Carole, love the tiny diamonds on the strings. xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is beautiful, what a stunning card, Love it. I adore pinterest but it doesn't half steal time!!! Go on for 2 minutes and then an hour has passed!!!Oops!! Love Hazelxx

gail said...

Great card, love those hearts xx