Followers

Monday 7 December 2015

Dream Valley

 Good Morning,
Here with a heads up of a new challenge at
Dream Valley 
This fortnights theme is:
die cuts & punches
my card has MB die cut stars on which I coloured and glittered then decoupaged gold coloured stars for more dimension.  

Image - All Dressed Up For Christmas which I grabbed when Wendy kindly put it on the FB page for free for 24 hours a couple of weeks ago. Isn't see gorgeous. Can be bought here
Colouerd with - SN pencils, I have had these a while but have only just got round to having a play with them. Gloosy accents was added to the baubles and stickles to the wings & under skirt.
Papers - Trees printed from a polka doodles CD & embossed white with cuttlebug folder.

Hop on over to see the wonderful creations from my teamies here


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Carole and the tree paper is perfect xx