Followers

Thursday 6 August 2015

MAWTT have Snow

Good Morning,

A quick post from me today as I'm scheduling it while watching The Great British Bake Off, then turning over to watch One Born Every Minute. That's me sorted for this evening!

Moving Along With The Times
are wanting to see some snow in summertime
so out with the glitters and snowflakes and get creating


Image - decoupage image printed from Tatty Ted Do Crafts CD
Sentiment - printed from CD above
Snowflakes - punch and joy crafts die
Snow - Cosmic shimmer

Hop on over to see what my talented teamies have created to inspire here


9 comments:

Wendy L said...

So sweet Carole, lovely card, xxxx

Janice said...

Hi Carole, i'm new to the team and will be starting in September (I think). Such a sweet card....you really cant go wrong with images like these. Janice x
http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Fab card Carole, it's been a while since I've seen Tatty Ted. Yes it was great tv last night, I have to catch up on last week's one born every minute...guaranteed to make me cry!! xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Looking forward to working on the team with all you lovely ladies x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a fabby card, Love it, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

Janice said...

Looks lovely Carole, love those teddys! Hope you enjoyed your evenings viewing, Jx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
Love Tatty Ted. Gorgeous card and decoupage.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Carole… I love Tatty Ted… this is such a cute image! gorgeous sparkles too! :-)
glad you are enjoying the Folk It hearts also… it is SO relaxing isn't it!!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

gail said...

Lovely cute card. Gail xx