Followers

Saturday 27 June 2015

Walkies!

Good Morning,

How lovely to see a bit of sunshine!
The last Sunday of every month I have the family up to 15 over for dinner. It's usually a roast with someone choosing what meat and pud will be served. 
As the weather has been nice we have decided to light the BBQ but having just watched the weather forecast I'm panicking. There is the chance of rain so fingers crossed everyone.

I'm back today to share my second make for my Sister. Having made a being pleased with the coat hooks in my previous post I decide to make some hooks for the other members of the family, the Dogs Annie & spud


I made it to match the coat hooks, method in previous post using smaller hooks and stenciled a paw print to the heart in place of the lettering. I also added some plaited twine so that no holes have to be drilled, just a hammer and nail/picture hook.

Have a great sunny weekend!
fingers crossed!


2 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh this is wonderful Carole… what a fab design…. love the heart with paw print… and it will match the other one too… just perfect! :-)
Hope the weather stays fine for your BBQ!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sarah said...

How lovely to have a matching hanger for the dog lead, such a brilliant idea. Hope the sun shines for you xx