Followers

Sunday 3 May 2015

There's a recipe at MAWTT

 Good Evening,

Just a quick post as I'm in a bit of a panic!
I've just realised that I have missed posting my DT card for this week's challenge over at 
Moving Along With The Times
I wouldn't mind but it's been finished, sitting on my desk waiting for me to photograph for at least 2 week's. The week's are flying by and it completely slipped my mind that it was team A's week.

Well this week Hazel's challenge is:
A Recipe
Add 1 Digi Image to 2 Pattered Papers, Add 3 Embellishments and finally a touch of Glitter. This will make the Perfect card
and here is mine:


Image - ADU
Papers - Yellow K&Co - Green Dovecraft
Embellies - ribbon, doily & heart gem 

Have a lovely Evening 



3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh its brilliant, what a fabby card, Love the bright colours. Time is just flying past!! Love Hazelxx

Janice said...

Ha ha Carole, you compensated for the fact I posted mine a day early! Glad you remembered to share it with us tho as its a gorgeous card. Really love your image and design, I'm in a bit of a Dressy phase myself! Jx

gail said...

Carole this is a fab card, love the image, I don't know where the time goes to, time just runs away with you. Hugs Gail xx