Followers

Wednesday 14 January 2015

A Big Thank You!

Good Evening lovely peeps,

I've had a lot going on the past 18 months.
9 months off work while having treatments. Graded return to work over the next 9 months.
Then in May not able to drive due to numbness in my feet. Doctors thought this was a side effect of the chemo which should hopefully improve within 6 months. It hasn't so public transport for me which extends my working day quite considerably.

I made this some time ago but never got round to posting it. But thought I would post it to say 'Thank You' to all my blogging buddies who have stuck by me and come to visit and leave lovely comments which have really cheered me up. I know I haven't been the best at commenting during this time but intend to put this right over the next few months.


All pieces were cut/printed using the silhouette.
The papers are Garden Party from Dovecraft.
A button and pearl were added to the flower centers
Easy peasy!




4 comments:

Judith said...

This is so pretty Carole - such a lovely design and my favourite green - so it was just the card for me : ) I hope 2015 sees things on the up and up for you, you've certainly had a roller coaster these last couple of years sending big hugs Judith x

Sarah said...

This is a lovely card Carole, such a great design and pretty colours. I hope that 2015 will be kinder to you xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Carole this is so sweet, what a great card, I do hope that your feet start to return to normal soon. I too find blogging buddies a great source of strength!! So thank you too, Love Hazelxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
Well, as you know, I'm new in these here parts so I was unaware of your testing times. Hopefully 2015 will bring better things for you.
Your card is terrific and a a lovely gift to your blogging chums.
Best wishes.
Ang x