Followers

Friday 6 June 2014

Friday Sketch Challenge #71

Good Evening,
I am late with today's post as I forgot to write and schedule the post before taking my Sister away for an overnight break. I wanted to thank her for everything she has done for me this last year.

I'm here know to show you the new sketch that the lovely Shirley has given us to play with this fortnight over @ Friday Sketch Challenge

This is what I came up with:

Image - Rose corner from Delicious Doodles
Colouring medium - Markers
Baking paper - Crafters companion Camden town female CD
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug swiss dots 

Why not join in this week's challenge! There's a GDT spot for one lucky winner.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card Carole. The black really makes the image shout out and I love the embossed detail. Hope you and your Sis had a lovely time xx