Followers

Thursday 3 April 2014

So Sweet @ MAWTT


Good Morning crafters,
I nearly missed the 9 o'clock deadline as I decided not to schedule this post. Not only is the week flying by but I need to be getting myself up in the mornings as I am going back to work on Monday. I have now been off for 9 months so have no routine in my life. Work are letting me go back on a graded return so hopefully it won't be too much of a shock!

Sarah is hosting the new challenge over at
this week Team A with a super theme
So Sweet
So we want to see anything Food Related or an image that you think is really sweet.


I have used a Stamping Bella image Claudia has some Candy & sentiment. Coloured with Markers, chalks and glitter with viva pearls dotted around the image. The papers were free with a magazine several years ago. The number was computer generated and cut out with a tag die.

This week this super prize is on offer to the lucky winner
Hop on over to the main challenge blog, there's lots of fab ideas from the talented DT




10 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I do hope that you get on on with being back at work, it will be a shock to the system after all that time off!!
Love this card its so pretty and her dress is amazing!!! Love Hazelxx

Janice said...

Such a pretty card Carole - love the image and the glitter finish. Good luck going back to work, that's a big step after such an absence, but I bet by the end of the first week it will be like you never were away! Well done on your fantastic progress and positive outlook, Jx

Wendy L said...

This is a sweet one lovely, sweet sixteen, xxx

Sarah said...

Very sweet indeed and I LOVE the papers!! xx

Claire said...

What a pretty card, adore the image and those gorgeous colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Claire Grantham said...

Hey Carole - love your card..I have that stamp..LOVE Stamping Bella. Cx Team B!

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Carole… such a fab image… I love her sparkly dress! the paper and embellies are very pretty… perfect for a 16th!
I hope your return to work goes ok next week... it will be good to see all your work colleagues again after so long away!
Have a lovely evening!
Hugs Sue XxX

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Carole, I love that image and her sparkly dress!! Best wishes for your return to work.
Hugs, Tammy

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Carole, fabulous image.
Wendy xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card Carole. Love the image.

Susan x