Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

FSC #63

Good Morning my crafty friends,
I have been wanting to post some news this week but I have not managed to organise myself to get this sorted. I will try my hardest to do it over the weekend.


A new challenge is starting today over at Friday Sketch Challenge
A £5 Gift Voucher for My Mum's Craft Shop is up for grabs this fortnight

Penny has designed us this super sketch to play with:



and here is my interpretation:


Image - Delicious Doodles 'Rose Corner
Papers - from scrap box
Sentiment - freebie stamp
Colouring medium - markers & glitter gel pen





2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this Carole, beautiful image and the colour's beautiful. What fabulous paper too...right up my street. Hope you are well xx

Claire said...

This is beautiful Carole and a gorgeous colour. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x