Followers

Friday 8 November 2013

Friday Sketch Challenge #56

 
 
Good Morning,
 
Well the Doctor has given me another month off work, at this rate I won't want to go back!
 
This week's sketch over at Friday Sketch Challenge has been designed by the lovely Shirley
 
 and here it is:
 

 I needed a card for my Nephew who has just got a job as a trainee tyre fitter so thought I would use this weeks sketch, what do they say, kill 2 birds with one stone.
 

The image was sourced on the net, I added the HB text to the banner. I then printed out his name and cut this out, I used a craft knife to cut round his thumb and placed this behind to make it appear as being held. The tyre track laser cut panel was designed by my Daughter on the silhouette, She is a bit of a whiz when it comes to designing cut files. I mounted the tyre track onto silver mirri then added ribbon the centre and a spanner brad to finish of.
 
Why not join in the challenge this week we have a super prize up for grabs. Hop on over to the challenge blog for more details and inspiration from my talented teamies  
 
 
I'm of to try and get some Christmas cards made.
 
Have a good day!
 


5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great card Carole and what a clever Daughter you have, any mention of crafty help in my house (3 men live here!!) and I all I get are rolled eyes! xx

Janice said...

Outstanding! What a great personalised card and what a clever daughter you have! Jx

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Carole, love the fab image.

Donna x

Donna said...

Such a fun card Carole, the image is really cool and I love the masculine design especially with the little spanner :) Donna ♥ x

Tammy said...

Oh this is so fun Carole, I love how you added your nephews name and the fabulous tire track design!
Hugs, Tammy