Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Some sad news.


It is with much sadness & disbelief that I write this post.

Yesterday I had some very sad news. 
I read a post on The Digi Diva's blog from one of my team mates  informing the team of a post they had seen on the home page of The Digi Garden store.
It had been posted by Lisa (Jacqui's sister) advising that Jacqui owner and Artist of The Digi Garden had passed away.

Jacqui had suffered poor health for a while but none of us expected to hear such sad news. All of us are shocked and extremely saddened and I know Jacqui and her cute images will be missed by all.

I have only known Jacqui for a short while since becoming a Digi Diva. However this has been long enough for me to realise that she was a very talented, kind & generous Lady who will be sadly missed.
 I have loved being a part of the Digi Garden Divas and I would like to thank Jacqui for allowing me to  be part of a wonderful team, working with such super cute images.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jacqui's family at this sad time & who was with her when she passed. And who should be very proud of her.

xXx

PS For anyone that has bought digi images recently there is a message on the Digi Garden website from Lisa (Jacqui's sister) advising of how to contact her.

3 comments:

kelly ledder said...

How very sad x My thoughts are with her family.

Claire said...

OMG I know she hadn't been well as she had been late posting on Facebook and telling everyone why, but I would never have thought it would come to such a sudden very sad end. I am shocked. My thoughts are with her family right now, so so sad. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

That is really sad Carole... my heart goes out to her family and friends..
Huge hugs
Sue xx