Followers

Monday 1 October 2012

Tick or Treat

Good Morning,

October already, where has this year gone?

I've been having a play with some new Halloween digi's from The Digi Garden. I  decided to use  Edward's pumpkin costume, isn't is just so cute! I made a card with a matching tag



I coloured the image in with Spec's & chalk & used distress ink blended round the image and sentiments. The spiders webs were cut on the silhouette & glittered with black glitter that is not showing up on the photo. The paper is printed from a Do Crafts CD, think it may have been Woodland Friends


I have scheduled this post so fingers crossed, it didn't work and I kept my fingers crossed all day!!!!!!!




4 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card and tag Carole. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is absolutely the SWEETEST ever!!! Gorgeous design!! :)

Shirley said...

Pretty card, love the spider webs and the super image. Shirley xx

Dawn Louise said...

A fabulous card, I really like the bright colours toned down a little, all goes together so well, love your cards hun, if you like have a hop over to www.dccfriendschallenges.net you've plenty of cards you could enter, hope to see you there x