Followers

Monday 27 August 2012

Laser Cut Butterflies

Good Evening,

My day today did not go to plan. I was supposed to have a stall at the local fun day today which my Granddaughter was very excited about. She stayed an extra night this weekend so that she could come and help me, however due to the weather very windy and showers on and off we went to buy her school uniform instead.

I wanted to share this card with you to get constructive feedback from some creative people.

My Daughter designed the laser cut panel for me on the silhouette. It started of just the double loop design which she was going to stick separate butterflies to. However, being the perfectionist she is, She decided that it would be better to add the solid butterfly to the panel and mount a laser cut butterfly on top for a bit of dimension. The panel has then been mounted onto a silver mirri  background as the card was for a silver wedding. The sentiment was computer generated and has been mounted onto silver mirri then a white mat. Gems have been added to the butterflies bodies for that finishing touch





Here is another one in different colour,

Please, if you have the time & an opinion could you leave her some constructive criticism for which she thanks you for.



Happy Crafting
Carole xXx




2 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

These are stunning Carole!! I love them! They are so simple but really elegant. The background is beautiful as are the butterflies! Laura x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

These are lovely Carole I do love the black and white one but they are both really good

jacqui x