Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

All I Want For Christmas

Good Evening,

Thunder storm has just started here in Northampton, I don't like thunder or lightening. I am writing this while watching the swimming finals.

My card today has been made following the sketch over @ Willow Sketchie Challenge. I have used one of the images from Willow designs that has been coloured with pro markers & chalks. The craft paper aperture is cut using a spellbinder die, the edges has been heat embossed with white sparkle WOW powder so has the glittery bits on the image. The papers behind the aperture are from nitwits, I then enlarged this & cut it out to make the holly embelishments. The sentiment is computer generated





I would like to enter:

Willow sketchie - following sketch & theme (anything goes)
A Gem of a Challenge - Kraft @ Christmas


Happy crafting
Carole xXx

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Carole, this is so sweet. Love the cute image and gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card, great layout.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

Fab Xms card and love Walter. Thanks for playing along at Willow Sketchie.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great Card. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo