Followers

Sunday 4 March 2012

Mr & Mrs

Good Morning..

And what a wet one it is!

My card today is a wedding card that I have been asked for but really struggle with. However I am quite pleased with how this one turned out apart with some of the colouring.




Image - Cute Bride & Groom  Digi stamp boutique
Papers - Tulip & Friends CD
Colouring medium - Spectrum Noirs
Border die - Spellbinders
Ribbon & Pearls - Stash





I would like to entre this into Sketch n Stash challenge 82 both the image & the CD are new to me.


Have a good day, happy crafting
Carole xXx

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous creation sweetie and thanks for joining us at SnS...have a lovely evening too..

big hugs Vicky xx

~@ngie~ said...

what a lovely card.... perfect for a wedding... I love the image & I love the backing paper you have used :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good luck :)

Could you pleez turn off your word verification as it makes it awkward & difficult for others to leave comments... Thank you :)

hugz Angie xXx

Daniele said...

such a sweet card so glad you joined us at SnS this week
hugs