Followers

Saturday, 31 March 2012

Cupcake Fairy

Good Afternoon,

Well what a shame the weather has changed, was getting used to the outside life! Hopefully it won't be long before it returns.

Today's card is made following the sketch over @ Sketch n Stash.



The image is another LOTV stamp. I have used promarkers to colour the image, the cup case I have paper pieced using a piece of the backing paper which are from Nitwits, I the used glamour dust to add sparkle to the icing, wings and the headband. The flowers & leaves were cut out on the silhouette, I coloured the edges of the flowers with distress ink prior to rolling them using a quilling tool, the leaves were coloured using promarkers.





I would like to enter the following challenges:

Sketch n Stash - following the above sketch
Sweet stamping pixies - Spring (using fairy, pixie or sprite image)
Divas by design - stamp something
Lili's Little Fairies - Anything goes

Happy crafting
Carole xXx

10 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Carole...love the image and pretty flowers and thanks for joining us at Divas and SnS too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, this is a really lovely card, I love the cute stamp... just great piece of art! Thank's for joining us at SSP Challenge.
    :-) Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamping Pixies Challenge.
    Hugs Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Carole thanks for joining us at MMCS & SNS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! Love your layout and this darling image! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. I love the papers. Thanks for joining in the SSP challenge this month.

    Hugs
    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design and Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card I like the sweet image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card and I love those pretty papers. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Adorable image and I love the gingham! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stamping Pixies and hope to see you for the new challenge tomorrow too:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work